Trade Insurance

As a Tradie or Builder, safety on the job site is your number one priority. Having the right insurance is a critical part of that. The insurance a Tradie needs is a lot different to office or retail. It’s not only tools and public liability you need cover for, but also things like damage to supplies or goods in transit, faulty products or damage to public services.

As a Tradie you need the right insurance to cover: 

  • Public and Product liability.

  • Tools of the trade.

  • Trailer and accessories on a registered vehicle.

  • Transit & goods in custody.

  • Results of faulty workmanship.

  • Underground services.

  • Principals indemnity.

  • Tradesman’s income protection.

  • Builder’s contract works.

Make sure you've got all your bases covered.

We can tailor an insurance package to your budget. So you have peace of mind if the unexpected happens.
Contact Us Today.